The only way to truly determine if you need glasses is to have your eyes examined by an eye care professional. However, if you’re debating whether or not it’s time to book an appointment, here are six (6) signs to help you determine if it’s time to book that eye exam:
6 Signs You Need Prescription Eyewear.
- If you struggle to see objects both at a distance and close up.
- You’re having a hard time seeing at night while walking or driving.
- You’re experiencing eye strain or eye fatigue at work or home.
- You are seeing halos around lights can be a tell tale sign of eye trouble
- Unexplained headaches; there’s usually a cause, and it could be your eyes.
- Difficulty reading and/or seeing your computer screen
If you’re suffering from one or more of these symptoms then it may be time for you to book an appointment with your eye care professional. Already have your prescription and just need a new pair? Take a look at our wide variety of prescription eyewear online to find a fresh new pair of glasses perfect for you. If it’s your first time buying glasses with us, you’re in luck! At Swift, your first pair of glasses is free